Monday, October 24, 2011

New Project

Dear Loyal Fan Base,

I've started production on a new project series entitled "Digital Daydream". Without taking away too much of what your mind wants to imagine that is, I will tell you it's a project I designed for myself to learn what's involved in the production process, to gather and hone skills needed for future like-projects, and to gain experience and trust with others I may be working with. Along the way I hope to get to work with others (in the first place), and I think this project will be a good way to establish this part of myself on the good old-fashioned inter-webs.
So although (to my loyal fans) I'm speaking to you from the past, in a dark room-lit only by the luminescence of a computer monitor I bought from Amazon.com, wearing only my undergarments, using all my hope and imagination that anyone reading this (in any time period) can actually consider them-self a loyal fan, and consciously choosing laborious words and tedious phrases (as far as my education allows) to construct a like-paragraph established entirely of one sentence, I feel a sense of confidence that the only persons who might be reading this would indeed consider themselves a fan ( unless this happened to found, and posted somewhere online where millions of viewers visit to find hidden gems online to laugh long-time at) and would not mind this incredibly long sentence.
And lastly, I would like to thank you all in advance for guiding and assisting me in what was needed for me to do to achieve a "loyal fan base" (notice the quotations... or don't). So thank you, and now I turn onward, to many projects and experiences that will serve as a moral compass in all th-

-wait... where was I going with this? I think that last part was something I heard in church once. Who knows, maybe everything was... anyway, look for the first in a series of "Digital Daydream" soon. It'll be up around Nov, 14, 2011. Maybe I'll post some bits and pieces early. Would you guys like some Screenshots? Music? Let me know, I love hearing from you guys (and gals ;])

=Nathan=

No comments:

Post a Comment